- Model NO.: FR-47
- Usage: Agricultural Products Processing, Farmland Infrastructure, Tillage, Harvester, Planting and Fertilization, Grain Threshing, Cleaning and Drying
- Colour: Red or as Your Requires
- Specification: tooth bar 5
- HS Code: 84329000
- Type: Steel Pick
- Power Source: Electricity
- Trademark: 369
- Origin: China
· Design allows harrow to easily be changed from transport to working position.
· Great for leveling gardens, food plots and playing fields.
· Rear teeth adjustment lever is convenient to adjust.
· Forty-two (42) spike teeth for positive soil penetration and leveling.
· Staggered tooth pattern for maximum field coverage.
· Flexible design will not plug, yet levels and prepares most fields in a single or multiple passes.
· Adjustable spike tooth angle allows harrow to work as a smoothing tool or an aggressive tillage tool.
· Forged replaceable high carbon spike teeth.
· High-carbon tubular tooth bar provides strength with outstanding tooth support.
· Operating width is 5-feet for maximum coverage.
|SPIKE TOOTH HARROW SPECIFICATIONS|
|HP Required (Minimum):||16 hp or 250cc|
|Operating Width (ft/m)||5/(1.5m)|
|Length w/Tongue transort (in/mm)||83/(2108mm)|
|Length w/Tongue working position (in/mm)||95/(2413mm)|
|Width Frame (over-all) (in/mm)||62/(1575mm)|
|Tire Size||4" x 12" Pneumatic|
|Hitch Type||Clevis Type|
|No.# of tooth bars||5|
|No.# of spike teeth||42|
|Spike Material||Forged High-carbon Steel|
|Tongue weight in transport (lb./kg)||58 (26kg)|
|Shipping Weight (lb./kg)||199 / (90.2kg)|