Zoo Stainless Steel Rope Mesh Fence/ Ss Flex Woven Mesh
|FOB Price:||US $43 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||100 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Square Meters||US $43/ Square Meter|
|Production Capacity:||200 M2/Day|
|Transport Package:||Pallets/According to The Clients Requirements|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: FR-1
- Hole Shape: Diamond
- Type: Stainless Steel Plain Wire Mesh
- Weave Technique: Plain Weave
- Technique: Woven
- Certification: ISO9001
- Trademark: 369
- Origin: Hebei, China
- Material: 304L
- Application: Construction Wire Mesh, Protecting Mesh, Screen, Decorative Mesh, Fence Mesh, Window Curtain, Cages
- Material Type: Stainless Steel Wire
- Wire Mesh Width: 1.2m
- Nickels: 8%
- Certificate: ISO9001 Certificate
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 73144900
Material: Stainless steel type 304, 304L, 316, 316L
Structure: 7X7 and 7X19
Standard cable diameter: 1/8", 3/32", 1/16", and 3/64"
Standard mesh opening size: 1"X 1", 1-1/2"X1-1/2", 2"X2", 3"X3", and 4"X4"
Features: Rhombus has excellent flexible performance, virtually indestructible, most impacting
-resistant and breaking resistant force, most resisting rain, snow, hurricane
The stainless steel wire rope mesh are hand-made from the stainless steel wire rope, there are two types: Knotted mesh and ferruled mesh.
1. Knotted mesh is a kind of plain weave, each warp wire rope crosses alternately above and below each weft wire rope. Warp and weft wire ropes generally have the same diameter.
2. Ferruled mesh is of the same physical properties with the knotted mesh, the only difference is in the combination style, the stainless wire rope are combined by the ferrules which are made of the same grade stainless steel.
The stainless steel wire rope mesh is available in bulk rolls. The mesh can be stretched tight to conform to a rigid structure design, or can be draped like a tent to reduce impact damage to flying birds.
The stainless steel wire rope mesh can also be manufactured to custom specifications using various wire gauges, stainless steel grades or knit patterns and slit to widths to suit your application.
|name||diameter||wire mesh opening||strenght|
|FR-3212P||1/8||3.2||4.75 x 4.75||120 x 120||750|
|FR-3210P||1/8||3.2||4 x 4||102 x 102||750|
|FR-3290P||1/8||3.2||3.55 x 3.55||90 x 90||750|
|FR-3276P||1/8||3.2||3 x 3||76 x 76||750|
|FR-3250P||1/8||3.2||2 x 2||51 x 51||750|
|FR-2410P||3/32||2.4||4 x 4||102 x 102||430|
|FR-2490P||3/32||2.4||3.55 x 3.55||90 x 90||430|
|FR-2476P||3/32||2.4||3 x 3||76 x 76||430|
|FR-2460P||3/32||2.4||2.4 x 2.4||60 x 60||430|