Hexsteel is also called hexmesh, hex grid metal. It is a refractory material often used in furnaces
Reactors ducts and flues and provides long term protection for armor applications in industrial floors.
Materials: A General Carbon Steel, A3, OCr13, 1Cr13, 0Cr18Ni9, 1Cr18Ni9Ti, Cr25Ni20 SUS304 SUS316etc.
1. As refractories, hex steel mesh has Flexibility, high strength and erosion resistant characteristics. Hex steel mesh is an excellent choice of refractory linings in furnaces, reactors, cyclones, ducts and flues.
2 Hex mesh used for floors, hex mesh provides long term protection for armor applications in industrial floors. Specifically: Loading docks, ramps, high traffic aisles for forklifts and trucks, hot floors for foundry, forge and steel mills, refuse disposal plant floors and almost anywhere floors are subject to severe impact and rolling loads will benefit with Hex mesh.
3. Since Hex Metal's flexibility allows it to be rolled, it easily conforms to circular shapes. It is ideal for lining Ducts, Furnaces, Reactor Vessels, Cyclones, Flue Gas Lines and other high temperature equipment of virtually any shape or configuration. Hex metal and flex metal refractory linings are both
Flexible, mesh grating used in reinforcing linings, floors and any cement structures needing added support.
Features of FR Hexmesh
· Automated laser cut production facilities for speed and consistency
· Extensive selection of common shapes and sizes in stock including punch tabs
· Full in-house design and manufacturing for fast turnarounds on custom designs
· Flexibility to deliver many specialty applications such as wear resistant materials